Cool Features Of Your Free Membership
Before I get into specific features of this site and how it will help you in your business, I need to explain the basics of how we're landing leads online.
Search Engine Blanketing
You may have heard of Search Engine Optimization or SEO but what exactly is Search Engine Blanketing?
Well, Search Engine Blanketing is a term I came up with when I realized exactly what it was that I was doing to land local leads for my decorative concrete business. Its something anyone can do and its accomplished by covering the search engines with a whole bunch of pictures, videos and blog posts (keyword rich & with target market info) to help you rule the search engines in your area.
If you don't want to spend any time doing that . . . great leads are being generated from the directory area of the site by getting a Premium Membership.
Every new project that you do is NEW CONTENT to publish to the internet . . . NEW CONTENT that WILL generate more work for you! Keep that camera on hand, snap pictures and take video in every step of the process.
- MOST contractors fail in this area . . . if they remember, they may take a couple of final pictures when the project is over and the pics remain somewhere in a digital wasteland (stuck on their SD card) or buried somewhere in their computer. If that describes you, then you're only hurting yourself and your business.
- No need for big or expensive equipment to document each project. For years, all I used was a little 16.1 megapixel Sony camera that also had HD video (costs around $100 I think). One camera to do both your pictures and video.
Do you have to post videos or write blog posts for it to be effective?
No, some contractors are only photo blogging on the site with good keywords in the titles & descriptions and landing their photo pages in high ranking spots on page one of Google, Bing & Yahoo.
Of course if you utilize all of the site features, you'll have much more opportunity to Blanket the Search Engines. The more you put into it, the more success you will have. After watching the "cause & effect" of what I'm doing and what our members here are doing, there is NO DOUBT THAT THIS IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO LAND WORK FROM THE INTERNET!
FEATURES of your free membership
Custom page (promoting your work to potential customers).
- Click on your profile name in the navigation at the top to go to your profile page
You'll have to play around on the site for a bit to get the feel of where everything is at!
Here are a few of the many tools on Decorative Concrete Kingdom that you can utilize to put your business all over page one of the search engines.
- Project Blogs
When using these modules on Decorative Concrete Kingdom, YOU HAVE TO add "Keyword Rich" titles, descriptions, URLs and tags on every Photo, Video, and Project Blog that you do.
- You should include your service along with your target market in all three of these tools. Something like "Gray Stamped Concrete Patio - Dallas, Texas" would make a great title for any Photo, Video or Project Blog.
I've set this site up for quick indexing by the search engines so your uploads and postings will be picked-up fast and listed in a favorable position.
- Uploading a photo titled "Image 00687" does nothing for being found online (who's searching for that?).
Now that you've got the Search Engine Optimization right, make sure you have a way for those local people that are finding your stuff here to contact you!
- Be sure and add your contact information (phone #, link to your contact page on your site) for them to request a quote from you (do this in the Profile Biography section when you edit your profile info).
If you spend any time on the site, youll see me posting frequently about quick search results achieved by our members coming from photo, video or project blog pages. Youll see posts like this . . .
(Here's an example of what a photo and a blog post is doing for one of our members Sean Helm from Impression Concrete Elements):
How about on Yahoo?
A couple other cool benefits of having a free membership here on DC Kingdom:.
- Ability to interact with other contractors in the industry to learn whats working for them.
- Message each other with the email-like feature on the site.
- Comment and respond to photos, video and project blog posts.
- Ability to be involved with exclusive member only groups within the network (learn about unique and profitable concrete finishes and products).